FROM THE PRINCIPAL'S DESK
Barasat Government College (estd. 1950), a premier institution, is situated in an advantageous location in the district headquarter of North 24 Parganas. Owing to its heritage, academic track records and position in the communication network, the college attracts students from a wide area and from a varied socio-economic background – a good number of whom come from the rural or semi-urban areas. Today, the College runs full-fledged programmes covering Pure Science, Life Science and Humanities disciplines. PG programmes in Botany, Zoology, Physics and Bengali have also added to the reputation of the College.Read More
PRIZE DISTRIBUTION at ICNBL, NIT SRINAGAR
Dr. Dipanwita Majumdar, Assistant Professor in the department of Chemistry in 3rd YOUNG WOMEN SCIENTIST paper presentation ceremony at International Conference on Nanotechnology for Better Living, 2016View all
- Corrected Provisional Merit List
- Walk-in-interview for JRF position in PG Zoology
- KANYASHREE NOTICE DT. 13.4.16
- Notice regarding Parent Teacher Meeting for English Department
- Notice regarding ‘Project Monitoring Unit’ of RUSA (Rashtrya Uchchatara Shiksha Abhiyan)
- Notice for Admission to PG Course of Botany and Zoology
- Notice on Vacany status for Admission to PG Course of Physics for 40% category
- Vacany status for Admission to PG Courses 2015-16 as on 16/09/2015
- Notice regarding fresh Form Fill-up for Admission to PG Courses 2015-16
- Admission to 1st year B.A./B.Sc. courses for the session 2015-16 is closed.
- Tender Notice 2015
- Notice 2 for Kanyashree
- Notice for Kanyashree
PRIZE DISTRIBUTION @ ICMRA, HYDERABAD
Dr. Dipanwita Majumdar, Assistant Professor in the department of Chemistry in Prize distribution (for 2nd best poster presentation) ceremony at International Conference on Materials Research and Applications (ICMRA-2016) fom 11-13 March 2016 @ CMR TECHNICAL CAMPUS, Kandlakoya (V), Medchal (M), RR Dist, Telangana, India-501401,(Approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Affiliated to JNTU, Hyderabad.)
Video/ Photo Gallery
The College has constituted an “Environment Protection and Nature Cell”. The Cell is in charge of campus beautification, maintaining a ‘Green Campus’ and of taking initiatives to keep...
Ragging has ruined countless innocent lives and careers. In order to eradicate it, Hon’ble Supreme Court in Civil Appeal No. 887 of 2009, passed the judgement wherein guidelines were issued for setting up of a Central...